Teaching Assistant 1:1 SEND
The Governors of Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School Barnstaple are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring 1:1 Teaching Assistant for SEND. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required Date: To start as soon as possible
Part Time – 28.5 hours per week Fixed Term for as long as the child remains at the school.
Salary: Grade C Spinal Point 12 - £17,998 pa FTE
Further information and job descriptions and person specs along with an application form can be found on our website www.ourladys.devon.sch.uk under the Vacancies tab. Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 10th January 2022
Interviews: 17th January 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email