Teaching Assistant - Maternity Cover
The Governors of Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School, Barnstaple are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant to support children with SEND. This position is fixed term to cover a Maternity leave and involves working in both our Nursery and Reception class. We are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Further information and job descriptions and person specs along with an application form can be found on our website www.ourladys.devon.sch.uk under the Vacancies tab. Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Required: From the end of January
Salary: Grade B Spinal Point 11 - £17,824pa FTE
Contract: Fixed Term, Maternity cover until August 2022.
Part time: 30 hours per week (17.5 hrs in main school and 12.5 hrs in Pre-school
Closing Date: 10th January 2022
Interviews: 17th January 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email www.ourladys.devon.sch.uk