SEND Teaching Assistant
The Governors of Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School, Barnstaple are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant for a child with SEND, to cover Maternity Leave starting from 6th June 2022. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required: From 6th June 2022
Salary: Grade C - £9.50 ph
Contract: Fixed Term for 6 months (but could be extended)
Part-Time: 8.45am – 3.15pm Monday to Friday
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Claire Silverlock, Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01271 345164. Please visit our website www.ourladys.devon.sch.uk for an application form and further information on the role.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Monday 16th May 2022
Interviews: Friday 20th May 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email