Nursery Assistant Role
The Governors of Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School, Barnstaple are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Nursery Assistant to support children with SEND, starting as soon as possible. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade B - £9.24 ph
Contract: Fixed Term, Part-Time: 17 hours Wednesday – Friday 9-12 12.30-3
Visits to the school are encouraged (COVID Restrictions allowing). To arrange a visit, please contact Claire Silverlock, Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01271 345164.
A full application form and supporting documents can be found below. Please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Friday 7th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 10th January 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email www.ourladys.devon.sch.uk